Our “Statements of Faith” manifests that we believe in the power and deity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is by these beliefs that we live out our purpose. Though we are all imperfect, through the love of God and the covering of His Son Jesus we are made acceptable in His sight. As a result, we are able to love others as God has so graciously loved us.
OUR STATEMENTS OF FAITH
- We believe in One God, the Creator of all things, revealed as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible in its entirety is the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. We believe that justification is by grace through faith in our Lord’s sacrifice on Calvary and that no one is justified by simply keeping the law.
- We believe after death, eternal life begins either in heaven or hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope of the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to all believers.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that salvation in all its ramifications is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in the authority of the believer, through the name of Jesus Christ, to exercise dominion authority in the earth.
- We believe that true religion is to help and care for those in desperate need.
- We believe that it is God’s will for believers to prosper in spirit, soul, body and in all things.