REOPENING OF ONSITE CHURCH SERVICES!
In accordance with the new directives by the Texas State Governor on reopening of businesses and places of worship, we have been granted permission to reopen our place of worship beginning May 1, 2020 at 25% capacity.
As a result, Dominion International Center has begun to make plans to reopen ONSITE service in line with the State’s guidelines by applying ALL safety and minimum standard health protocols during all services, especially for all workers and the Church office staff. These are to help ensure the safety and health of all our members and staff.
Below is our Reopening Strategy and an outline of the Health Protocols we will implement:
▪ PHASE 1: DIC will be opening for 1st service @ 8am & 2nd service @ 9.30am this Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 with the following restrictions:
- Anyone from 65years old & above should watch the service online.
- Parents with young children up to middle school are advised to watch online as Children & Youth Churches will be online.
- PLEASE STAY AT HOME & WATCH ONLINE, If you’re feeling sick or you’re having any of the following symptoms – cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, headache, fever, Diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, and close contact with COVID-19 infected person.
- Every attendee of our services will have their temperature checked before entering into the Church auditorium.
- Every attendee of our services will be required to sanitize their hands before entering into the Church auditorium.
- The seating arrangement in the Church auditorium will be in strict compliance to the Texas State safety and health protocols as prescribed in the guidelines issued.