The Member Services Directorate is the ministry arm of Dominion International Center that is dedicated to the welfare and care of every member of the Dominion International Center. Our watchword is excellence with Integrity because we are Big enough to know everyone and small enough to care.
The departments in this directorate include:
- Dominion Discipleship Classes: This team is dedicated to imparting members of DIC through the in-depth teaching of God’s word, ultimately bringing them into maturity in Christ and in creating their level of commitment to Him.
- Workers Training: This team is dedicated to training and empowering lay members who serve in any capacity in DIC so they can be adequately equipped to carry out their duties.
- Hospitality: This team is dedicated to reaching out to the members of the church as well as first-time visitors, ensuring that everyone is loved and cared for on an individual and personal basis.
- Follow-up Team: This team is dedicated to following up on members and visitors of the church.
- Welfare Team: This team ensures that the needy and less privileged in the church are adequately taken care of through periodic benevolence programs and personal assistant.
- Evangelism Team: This team is dedicated to ministering to the lost and unchurched people outside the four walls of the local church by spreading the love and gospel of Jesus Christ.